CourtingTheLaw.com – National Law Scholarship Programme 2015
It is with great pleasure that we formally announce our inaugural National Law Scholarship Programme for 2015. We are now seeking applications for 12 positions at law schools in Islamabad, Karachi, Peshawar, Multan and Lahore.
Interested candidates are invited to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter, one academic reference and the results of their previous highest degree. The subject of the email should mention the name of the city where the candidate would be interested in studying.
Unique features of this Programme:
- All 12 CourtingTheLaw Scholars shall receive individual, tailored, mentoring and career guidance for the duration of the course of their degree from a Scholarship Committee comprising of Pakistani and foreign lawyers/academics. The unique aspect of this mentorship is that it may assist the Scholars with developing and managing careers over the next 20 years on either a domestic or international stage, depending upon their aspirations.
- The Scholarship Committee will assist the Scholars in finding suitable internships and work placements and will use its legal network in either Pakistan or abroad for this purpose.
- All Scholars will also attend an annual gathering in Lahore or Islamabad where they will be provided guidance by prominent legal practitioners at a “Legal Boot Camp”.
Applications are being invited for the following positions:
- 50% fee waiver for 2 students (UOL LLB (Hons) External Programme) at Islamabad School of Law, Islamabad
- 50% fee waiver for 2 students (UOL LLB (Hons)External Programme) at L’ ecole for Advanced Studies, Karachi
- 50% fee waiver for 2 students (University of Peshawar LLB Programme) at Frontier Law College, Peshawar
- 50% fee waiver for 2 students (UOL LLB (Hons)External Programme) at The Institute of Legal Studies (TILS), Multan
- 25% fee waiver for 2 students (UOL LLB (Hons)External Programme) at TILS, Islamabad
- 25% fee waiver for 2 students (UOL LLB (Hons)External Programme) at TILS, Lahore
This inaugural National Law Scholarship Programme has been possible because of the support of the above mentioned institutes and Mr. Taimur Malik, Founder of CourtingTheLaw.com and Partner at a global law firm.
The above mentioned details may be subject to change and you should visit this page for latest updates and information regarding the National Law Scholarship Programme 2015.