Required: Services Of A Law Firm / Additional Legal Advisor
Lahore Development Authority intends to engage well-reputed law firm /additional legal advisor, having extensive experience in working with government setup for seeking legal services in following areas:
- Acquisition of land and litigation on land matters
- Legal matters pertaining to housing societies
- Legal matters pertaining to town & metropolitan planning, commercialization and civil works
- Service matters
- Contract management
- Labour laws and matters
- Miscellaneous legal issues assigned by the Authoirty
Law Firm / Additional Legal Advisor must be able to provide the following services:
- Pleading and defending civil suits/ cases for and against LDA in Superior Courts
- Filing of Appeals against Orders/ Decrees for and against LDA in Appellate Courts
- Vetting of contracts/ agreements
- Any other legal proposition related to other official matters
- The firm / Additional Legal Advisor will have to provide legal advice on day to day legal issues and financial aspects
Law Firm (registered under the Partnership Act, 1932) shall consist of Advocate(s) of High Court who have been practicing as such not less than 5 years in High Court and at least one Advocate of Supreme Court having at least 20 years experience at Bar.
Additional Legal Advisor:
Additional Legal Advisor shall be an Advocate who has been actively practicing for a period of not less than 5 years immediately before the last date fixed for the receipt of applications.
- The Advocate having higher qualification and ample experience in relevant field shall be preferred.
- In addition to active practice, the Advocate must have in-depth knowledge of land laws & matters, service & labour laws, corporate & civil laws and financial issues involved in such matters.
Law Firms/ Additional Legal Advisors fulfilling the above criteria may send their applications and detailed CVs latest by 30th July 2015 on the following address and before the closing of office:
Administrative Officer (General),
467 D-II, M.A Johar Town,
For details contact:
Muhammad Aslam Shahid (Director Administration)
Lahore Development Authority
4th Floor, New Office Building
467 D-II, M.A Johar Town