We look for articles on legal issues, analysis of important judgments, latest news about the activities of bar associations, law firms and law schools, and generally material related to the legal aspects of technological, social, political or economic developments.
If you are interested in contributing content to our website, you can reach us at [email protected]thelaw.com
- Please email your content as a Word file attachment.
- The length of an article should ideally be between 800-1200 words, exploring or discussing one idea or topic only.
- Please also share a short bio of yourself. This should ideally include your qualification, experience, or any awards or achievements.
- Please email your photo as a separate photo attachment.
- Square photo, headshot profile, with white background.
- Please confirm if your article has not been published elsewhere or submitted to any other publication.
- Kindly avoid emailing multiple team members with the same submission at the same time.
- Please note that due to the large number of submissions we receive every day, we may not be able to respond to individual emails.