We look for articles on legal issues, analysis of important judgments, latest news about the activities of bar associations, law firms and law schools, and generally material related to the legal aspects of technological, social, political or economic developments.
If you are interested in contributing content to our website, you can reach us at [email protected]
- Please email your content as a Word file attachment.
- The length of an article should ideally be between 800-1200 words, exploring or discussing one idea or topic only.
- Please also share a short bio of yourself. This should ideally include your qualification, experience, or any awards or achievements.
- Please email your photo as a separate photo attachment.
- Square photo, headshot profile, with white background.
- Please confirm if your article has not been published elsewhere or submitted to any other publication.
- Kindly avoid emailing multiple team members with the same submission at the same time.
- Please note that due to the large number of submissions we receive every day, we may not be able to respond to individual emails.
I have recently submitted an article to you. Kindly let me know are you going to post it or not
I have submitted my article related to taxation but not receive any response from your side..Kindly response it urgently
I’ve received acknowledgment of article but no response of publishing the article receive yet..Please let me know regarding this.
Sir, I’m feeling very obligated to inform you that; that your App is not available for Huawei user for Huawei is at odds with Playstore.
Sir please kindly make this App available on AppGallery which is playstore alternative on Huawei.
Thank you for the feedback. We believe you can use PlayStore on Huawei by signing in to your Google account and authenticating Google on your Huawei phone. Alternatively, you can also use the web version of the app at app.courtingthelaw.com
Hope you’ll be doing great, I would like to publish my article in CTL. The topics is “wrongful imprisonment and compensation mechanism in Pakistan”
Hi Amira, please send us an email, thanks.
Hello Team CTL.
Do you publish longer analytical articles beyond the 800-1200 word limit. Also, is there any set selection criteria for publication? Do the qualifications, experience, achievements of contributior matter in publication decision?
1. Hi, please see general guidelines here: https://courtingthelaw.com/2022/08/20/commentary/limits-of-international-human-rights-law-in-digital-content-moderation/
2. We can make an exception for longer pieces depending on the topic and subject to review by the editorial team.
3. Not at all! Everyone is welcome.
Hope you are fine and doing well.
What is the sponsor post price of this site=https://courtingthelaw.com/
Looking forward to hearing from you.
I hope you have a positive response.
Good write-up, I am regular visitor of one’s web site, maintain up the excellent operate, and It’s going to be a regular visitor for a long time.
I¦ve recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me tremendously. Thanks for all of your time & work.
Hi there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading through your articles. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics? Thanks for your time!