Opening On A Criminal Justice Consultancy Project
A law firm is working on a project regarding the criminal justice system and is inviting applications from interested candidates for a consultancy position. The project is being carried out in collaboration with the Government of Punjab and seeks to reform the Pakistani judicial and investigation system. The project outline can be shared with the interested candidate.
The ideal candidate:
- should be self-motivated and interested in working in the development sector, however prior knowledge or experience is not necessary;
- may work offline/ from home, if needed, must attend important meetings, and provide feedback or progress updates 2-3 times a day/week. Part-time/ flexible work arrangements can be considered, but work-related deadlines are strict so the law firm is looking for someone who is willing to accept responsibility with freedom to work on his or her own as well;
- will be required to read and conduct in-depth research of different papers, books and journals on various topics;
- will be required to conduct independent meetings with senior bureaucrats and leaders;
- must understand basic management skills, preparation of minutes and organizing of seminars and focus group discussions;
- will also be made part of the business development team.
Interested candidates can email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please title the email with subject title “Consultancy Project”.
In the email kindly also share an expression of interest/ why you are interested in this position (not more than 5 lines).
About the employer: It is a law firm with a newly structured consultancy arm and is looking for fresh graduates interested in expanding their exposure and experience. The law firm has extensive experience in litigation and constitutional petitions.