Vacancy: Senior Manager Legal (Commercial & Corporate) at PTCL
Senior Manager legal handle issues relating to Corporate, Commercial and Regulatory matters of the Company, Drafting and vetting of Contracts and various other Legal documents. Provides Legal advice on Commercial transactions, Represent Company in legal hearings relating to commercial and regulatory issues.
Draft and vet legal documents
- Draft and vet legal documents, such as court documents, patent applications, leases, and contracts including Procurement, International Services, Inter-connection, Marketing, Distribution, Lease Circuits, Consortium for Sub-marine cable, Affairs of Thuraya Satellite etc.
Provides Legal support and advise
- Advise Company concerning commercial transactions.
- Advise Company concerning various transactions of business involving internal affairs, shareholders, directors, officers, and corporate relations with general public.
Formulation of Strategy
- Evaluate findings and develop strategies in relation to significant cases.
- Gather evidence and documents to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions.
- Represent Company in court or before government or other various agencies.
Study law, rules and regulations to determine impact on Company
- Study Constitution, statutes, decisions, regulations, and ordinances of quasi-judicial bodies to determine their effect on Company.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for businesses.
Represent Company in Legal hearing
- Prepare legal briefs and opinions.
- Draw up legal documents, advice Company as to legal rights.
- Prepare legal briefs, develops strategy, arguments, and testimony in preparation for presentation of case.
- Ensure compliance with budgets, targets, and deadlines through the implementation of cost-efficient controls.
- Ensure compliance with legal and ethical standards.
Undertake performance management
- Monitor and evaluate reporting employees.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 6 to 10 years experience in corporate legal practices.
- Prior legal services experience.
- Advanced degree in Law.(LLB-Hons. / LLM)
About This Company
To be the leading Information and Communication Technology Service Provider in the region by achieving customer satisfaction and maximizing shareholders’ value’.
To achieve our vision by having:
An organizational environment that fosters professionalism, motivation and quality
An environment that is cost effective and quality conscious
Services that are based on the most optimum technology
“Quality” and “Time” conscious customer service
Sustained growth in earnings and profitability
Loyalty to the company
PTCL is all set to redefine the established boundaries of the telecommunication market and is shifting the productivity frontier to new heights. Today, for millions of people, we demand instant access to new products and ideas. More importantly we want them for their better living standards with increased values in this ever-shrinking globe of ours. We are setting free the spirit of innovation.
PTCL is going to be your first choice in the future as well, just as it has been over the past six decades.
To apply, visit: