L’école For Advances Studies (LAS)
L’école is an independent international institute in Karachi offering preschool (Les Pommes), school level (Grades 1-11) and undergraduate (CertHE, LLB & BSc) programmes. It has created an environment essential to develop academic, artistic, athletic and social skills under the thoughtful guidance of a highly qualified and experienced faculty that is equal to the best anywhere.
L’école has been offering LLB since the year 2000. Our graduates emerge as rigorous, adaptable, practiced legal professional who think global. They are primed for the real challenger in the field of law. They pursue a wide range of careers in law firms large and small, public interest organizations, government and wherever there is a need for excellent lawyers. The University of London Law programme taught at L’ecole provides students with excellent resources, clarity of thought and focus to link legal theory firmly with the world of modern law practice. We enable our students to challenge themselves, make the most of their talent, and learn to think like a lawyer in the best sense.
Campus Facilities at L’ecole
- Purpose built campus.
- Open air theatre with seating capacity for 400 people.
- 120 seat lecture theatre and multimedia projectors.
- On campus facilities for indoor and outdoor sports.
- Large, modern air-conditioned classrooms.
- Renovated common room cafe serving a wide variety food items.
- Computer-equipped research library and Wi-Fi facility all over campus.
- Legal Skills Course specially designed to professionally empower our third year students and to give them an insight into the current trend in the Legal market in Pakistan apart from gaining expertise in British Law.
- Law Society, Business Society and Sports Club that actively organizes academic, networking and extracurricular activities and events.
Firms With L’ecole Law Graduates
- Abdul Hayee & Co
- Amnesty International
- Baker & McKenzie
- Barucha & Co
- Bawaney & Sons
- Bayer Health Care & Crop Science.
- Kabraji & Talibuddin
- Khalid Anwar & Co
- Legal Aid Office
- Mohsin & Tayebaly
- Mubariz Siddiqui & Co
- National Clearing Company of Pakistan
- Orr Dignam & Co.
- Surridge & Beecheno
- Tanveer Ahmed & Associates
For more information visit
Barrister Ms Zara Shaheen Awan
Director for the Undergraduate Programmes