Capacity & Skills Development Workshop
The Lahore Education and Research Network (LEARN) is offering a two-day “Capacity and Skills Development Workshop” for final year students interested in applying for further studies or potential job opportunities.
The current workshop is being conducted under the joint heads of academic as well as professional development under which the following training sessions will be held:
1. Choosing University and Courses in line with Career Goals
2. Making University Applications (background checks and pre-requisites)
3. Preparing Personal Statements and advice on answering other relevant questions
4. CV and Resume Development (the do’s and don’ts)
5. Writing effective Cover Letters (for university applications as well as job applications)
Schools and Colleges interested in booking this workshop should contact [email protected] no later than 31st August 2015
A special introductory rate will be offered for the first 3 months of the academic year (Sept-Nov).