Frontier Law College Peshawar (FLC)
- Frontier Law College Peshawar is an affiliated college of University of Peshawar (affiliated on 11th April 1990 – now 25 years old).
- The Board of Governors comprises of senior members of the legal fraternity, retired Judges of Supreme Court and High Courts and members of the Bar Councils.
- FLC is the very first law college in the private sector in the province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- The establishment of FLC is the brain child of Akhtar Ali Khan, Advocate and former Vice Chairman of KP Bar Council who is also the FOUNDER of FLC and the President of SAARCLAW – KP Chapter.
- The college has its own purpose built building located on Pajaggi Road, Peshawar city at a walking distance of less than a kilometer from Peshawar High Court and KP Provincial Assembly, which is a busy area in downtown Peshawar but easily accessible to courts.
- The college is affiliated for all purposes with the University Of Peshawar and offers LLB three years program, annual examination system.
- The Bar Councils, Higher Education Commission and Peshawar University regulate the LLB Degree program.
- Furthermore, the college conducts short certificate courses in the field of Human Rights / Environmental Laws / Intellectual Property Laws / Legal Training.
- The number of students in a class is 100 in a class / Boys & Girls (Total :330).
- The graduates are professional lawyers practicing at the level of Supreme Court and many of them are Judicial Officers promoted to the highest grade 21 as District Judges, ADJs and Civil Judges.
Phone: +92 91 5243411
Mobile: +92 300 8583625
E-Mail: [email protected]
Address: Pajaggi Road, near Bacha Khan Chowk, Peshawar City
Admission forms can be downloaded at: http://www.flc.edu.pk/contact.php
For more information: