Legal Research Associate at Research Society of International Law, Pakistan
The Research Society of International Law, Pakistan (RSIL) invites applications for two Legal Research Associate positions at its recently established ‘Conflict Law Centre’ in Islamabad. Research Associates will work on a range of international and domestic legal issues pertaining to International Humanitarian Law (IHL).
– Bachelor of Laws (LL.B).
– Excellent written and spoken English language skills.
– Experience in legal research and drafting.
– Two years of work experience in an IHL related field.
– LL.M in International Law or a related field from a recognized University.
– Conduct research on a range of international and domestic legal subjects, specifically IHL, criminal law, and human rights law.
– Draft reports based on their research.
– Deliver presentations and lectures on matters of IHL, etc.
– Organize workshops and conferences.
Interested applicants meeting the eligibility criteria are requested to submit a detailed CV along with a writing sample to:
Deadline for applications is 21st September, 2015.
RSIL offers competitive salaries and significant growth potential.
For more information on RSIL please visit: http://rsilpak.org/