Negotiation Mastery – Full Day Course
Negotiation is a skill that lies at the very heart of the legal process and our ability to negotiate has a huge impact on our ability to persuade, influence, get things done and deliver results for ourselves and for our clients.
This workshop is ideal for those who wish to take their skills to the next level and be comfortable negotiating in a variety of situations, with and on behalf of clients, as well as on behalf of their firm. It will cut through what is often seen as a mysterious art and provide a structure and a set of principles for getting the best deal in any situation. Delegates will come away with a framework for creating sustainable, win-win solutions and with confidence they can deal with the toughest of negotiators.
Trainer: Simon Horton
Simon Horton has spent over 10 years as a Negotiation Skills trainer working with an impressive blue-chip client list. He has taught hostage negotiators and is a Visiting Lecturer at Imperial College, University of London. Other organisations where he has taught include:
- Slaughter and May
- Latham & Watkins
- Farrer & Co
- Shearman & Sterling
- Credit Agricole
- Lloyds Banking Group
- Simmons & Simmons
- HM British Army HQ
- Daily Telegraph
- ABN AMRO
- Roche Pharmaceuticals
His first book, Negotiation Mastery, has been a best-seller since its publication in September 2012 and he has a new book, The Financial Times Leader’s Guide to Negotiation, published in April 2016.
At the end of this course delegates should be able to:
- Create extra value in deals to develop mutually beneficial win-win solutions
- Close the deal, confident it will be implemented as agreed
- Get into the minds of their negotiating counterparty to identify a more effective strategy
- Call on a repertoire of advanced techniques to get around any impasse in the negotiation due to conflicting demands.
- Tutor lecture
- Group discussion
- Application of techniques to real life negotiations
- Feedback and coaching.
- Total seats: 60
- General Delegate Fee: Rs. 7000
- General Student Delegate fee: Rs. 5000
- SOL Student Delegate fee: Rs. 2000
Date, Time and Venue
Date: Saturday, 29th October, 2016
Time: 0900 – 17:00
Venue: PC Hotel Lahore (TBC)
Learning Material and Refreshments included.
For Registration please drop an email at [email protected]
For details visit: http://sol.org.pk/negotiation-mastery-full-day-course