Microsoft Server certifications are the best possible ways to give the IT career a boost. Microsoft certifications help an individual in all aspects irrespective of their field in IT in the form of database administrator, system administrator, analyst, and developer. The certifications help in proving the skills that one possesses and this in return creates a positive sense in the minds of the recruiters. With the Microsoft Server certification, the career, pay scale, and the chances of promotion for an individual get a boost. There are several types of Microsoft Server certifications, and they are listed below:
Windows Server Certifications:
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (MCSA).
- Windows Server 2016 (MCSA).
- Windows 2016 Upgrade (MCSA).
- IT Infrastructure Windows Server (MTA).
Exchange Server Certifications:
- Productivity Exchange 2013 (MCSE).
- Productivity Exchange 2016 (MCSE).
Skype Server Certifications:
- Business Skype.
- Productivity Business Skype (MCSE).
What Makes Microsoft MCSE certifications Popular?
The Microsoft Server Certification is famous because a certified individual has the advantage to work and manage on the networks, virtualization, storage, and protection of information on the Servers that are from Microsoft. These individuals have the potential to deliver services on the global level on an infrastructure.
Read More About Different Microsoft MCSE Certifications:
Why Pass the Microsoft Server certifications?
The Microsoft Server certifications make it easy for an individual to achieve career goals by making them worthy of being hired and being able to clearly demonstrate the impacts on business servers with their utmost professionalism and business proficiency. The certifications take individuals to the next level in the path of their career advancement.
Passing the Microsoft Server Certification
On passing the Microsoft Server certifications, an individual gains the professional skills to perform in the following aspects:
- Deployment of enterprise solution at an advanced level for wireless LAN.
- Deployment of ADDS (Active Directory Domain Services) configuration.
- Plan and execute a strategy towards migration and up-gradation of the server.
- Management and implementation of storage.
- Configuration and implementation of features relevant to Microsoft servers.
- Provide security to the Microsoft servers.
- Creation and building of applications in a secure manner.
- Management of all possible threats.
- Many more of such server related activities.
Details of Microsoft Server Certifications
One of the widely used and oldest forms of the operating system is Windows Server from Microsoft. This brings globally-based server services within an infrastructure. The servers related to Windows are as follows:
- The certification related to Windows Server 2012 from Microsoft makes an individual qualified for becoming an administrator for computer networking or a network specialist. This certification is considered the primary step of becoming an MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert).
- The certification related to Windows Server 2016 makes an individual qualified for the advanced level administrator for the computer networks, and through this, the individual can earn MCSA.
Experiences of Passing Microsoft Server Certifications
Once an individual gets the Microsoft Server certifications, they possess the skills related to securing and managing the Microsoft Server along with installation, deployment, and configuration. This is a major advantage for the resume too. The training is offered for expertise level of managing Microsoft Servers that make the individuals to be qualified as IT professionals with experience as administrators of systems and networks Fast Download now.
Microsoft Server Certifications Training Courses
There are several training courses available for the Microsoft Server certifications, and the official ones are listed below:
Windows Server 2012:
- 70-410 Exam – Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 70-411 Exam – Administering Windows Server 2012
- 70-412 Exam – Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
Requirement Plus for MCSA Windows Server 2012:
- 70-413 Exam – Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- 70-414 Exam – Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
- 70-417 Exam – Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
Windows Server 2016:
- 70-740 – Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- 70-741 Exam – Networking with Windows Server 2016
- 70-743 Exam – Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016
Are Microsoft Server Certifications Practice Sets Useful?
The practice sets and dumps for the Microsoft Server certifications are readily available both online and offline. The study guides make the students accustomed to the format of the exam and the pattern too. This increases the level of comfort and convenience of getting hold of the certifications by making the environment familiar. The testing and training materials for preparation along with the training held at multiple places inside classrooms prove to be of great value to achieve the Microsoft Server certifications.
Things to Know About Microsoft Server Certifications
- The Microsoft Server certifications are of immense value, and an individual must know the following facts associated with the certifications before opting for them:
- The Microsoft Server certifications are credentials that are recognized nationally.
- Microsoft Server certifications prove to be a worthy addition to the resume and provide a boost to career advancement.
- With the Microsoft Server Certification in hand, an individual remains updated with skills in the IT world.
- The Microsoft Server certifications often provide individuals with discounts on products and services from Microsoft.
- People possessing the Microsoft Server certifications generally have access to resources that are special like gaining of access to the member online site.
- The Microsoft Server certifications supply relevant experience degrees along with the skill to be considered worthy by the employers and hiring authority.
- The Microsoft Server Certification status can be defined for an individual with the help of their authorized certificates and logos.
Best Books to Pass Microsoft Server Certifications
- MCSA Windows Server 2016 Exam by Andrew Warren and Craig Zacker.
- MCSE Windows Server 2016 by William Panek.
- MCSE Certification Guide R2 by David Camardella and Don Poulton.
- Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012 by Itzik Ben-Gan and Dejan Sarka.
- MTA Windows Server Administration Fundamentals By Microsoft Official Academic Course.
- Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server by Brian Svidergol and Paul Cunningham.
- MCSA Managing Microsoft SharePoint Server by Troy Lanphier.
- MCSE Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Administration by Tom Carpenter.
- Windows Server 2016 Certification Guide Library (MCSA) by Michael S. Schulz and Anthony Sequeira.
- MCSA Certification Guide by Michael S. Schulz.
Professionals desiring to gain skills and knowledge on the Microsoft Servers can rightly choose the Microsoft Server certifications. This not only helps them to achieve their career goals but also places them in a reputed company due to their possessed skills and knowledge. The server implementation and security is one of the most popular requirements for almost all businesses throughout the world. On getting hold of the Microsoft Server certifications, one can easily clear the route towards gaining a high paid and reputed position within an organization.