Job opportunity : Legal Affairs Manager at Nestle, Lahore, Pakistan
- Experience: Mid-Senior level
- Job function: Legal
- Employment type: Full-time
- Industry: Food & Beverages, Food Production, Legal Services
- Job ID: 62932209
Provide independent legal advice in relation to areas of law assigned.
- Legal Trainings- Deliver legal trainings as a subject specialist to all relevant stakeholders of the Company in line with Company and Department Requirements
- Contracting- Review/vetting and drafting of all agreements in order Identify/eliminate legal risks and identifying commercial risks in company contracts.
- Legal opinions in matters related to areas of law assigned. WHO/Local Code Compliance
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum Qualification: Law Degree from a reputable institution.
- 4-5 Years experience working as an In-house legal counsel in a reputable company with extensive experience in drafting and negotiating contracts.
To apply visit: