Research Position For a Fresh Graduate
The Legal Aid Office in Karachi is looking for a fresh graduate for a 6-7 month research position starting mid September 2015.
We are looking for somebody with extensive experience in research. Qualifications include:
- Field exposure and experience: this includes experience in conducting interviews and an ability to handle oneself in conflict settings.
- Online research experience and expertise: the ability to find relevant journal articles/books/newspaper articles from multiple jurisdictions.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Be self-motivated and take an active interest in the work that needs to be done.
- Be available to fly to other cities within Pakistan at short notice.
- Team worker.
- Ability to speak fluent Urdu is required while speaking fluent Punjabi/Seraiki will be a plus.
This is a fulltime position for 6 months but is subject to becoming longer if the subsequent contract is signed. While an applicant with a background in law will be preferred, a person with a back ground in social sciences may be considered.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]