Manager Legal Zong CMPak Ltd – HQ- Islamabad
- Management of litigation nationwide through internal and external resources.
- Management of company cases (for and against), industry initiated cases, BTS related cases, cases initiated by customers and industry related court cases.
- Implement closure of legal notices through negotiations
- To appear as company witness to give evidence in court cases filled by or against the company to establish company instance in the court of law, in accordance with CMPak Limited board resolution approved by Chairman and directors of board.
- Providing legal support to all functions of CMPak Limited in shape of legal opinions and identification of legal risk and exposure in current and future projects of company
- Handle all Government authorities including but not limited to PTA, BOI, FAB, SECP, CCP, LEA,s, police, tribunals etc and other departments to close legal issues raised by them from time to time.
- Responsible for registration and securing company patents, copyrights, logos and slogans as and when required to secure company business
- Target setting as per company’s set targets and ability to successfully manage a team.
Desired Skills and Experience
Qualification: Minimum LLB, preferred LLM from a foreign institute, also possesses the ability to practice law in Pakistan
Experience required: 7 to 8 Years of related work experience. Experience of working as litigator and as internal legal representative.
Skills – Generic:
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Analytical Skills.
Skills- Job Specific:
- Ability to represent CMPak at different government forums and bodies.
About this company
Zong is the fastest growing telecom operator providing cutting edge digital technology to over 26 Million subscribers nationwide. Zong empowers people & businesses with ground-breaking communication and customer services. Our aim is to provide seamless connectivity anywhere, anytime. Zong takes immense pride in being the 1st telecom operator to offer 4G and 3G services. The company’s state-of-the-art building provides a conducive working environment for its employees.
Zong believes in ‘Performance Driven Culture’. It provides unparalleled career opportunities while nurturing and cherishing the individual’s true potentials. Zong Graduate Trainee Program provides fast track leadership to the very best graduates. The one and half year program provides extensive training, mentorship and commercial exposure to various departments; including Marketing | Human Resource | Finance | Corporate Sales | Information Technology | Engineering | Sales & Distribution | Procurement. On successful completion of the program, graduates are offered permanent positions.
So if you have the enthralling passion to outperform and a go-getter attitude, Zong is the place to be!
Come join the family of Future Leaders!
To apply, visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/70766779?trk=biz-overview-job-post