Redefining the Legal Education – Call for Papers
After the new set of rules for legal education in Pakistan promulgated by the Pakistan Bar Council, The School of Law is conducting a seminar with a focus on redefining the legal education in its new dynamics under the new set of rules on Saturday, March the 5th 2016.
We invite you to send in your papers on either of the following themes:
- Pakistan Bar Council Legal Education Rules 2015 – practicality and scope!
- LLB syllabus and its learning outcomes. Importance of the learning outcomes for the standards in education.
- Role of the Legal Education Providers as stakeholders.
- Role of the Bar Council(s) towards the standards of legal education. The scope and limitations.
- Continuing Professional Development in Law and role of the Bar.
We invite you to send in your papers by Sunday, the 28th of February 2016, with a word limit of 2500 to 4000 words.
We look forward to receiving your papers and would be happy to be of any assistance should you require.
Please register your interest and send in your papers at [email protected].
For further information or details: [email protected]